If you have a waffle maker and some Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing around, you may want to give this a shot. This is probably the easiest and most awesome little breakfast you can do other than pouring some cereal and milk into a bowl.
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat waffle maker; spray with cooking spray. Remove cinnamon rolls from can; set icing aside.
- For each waffle, place 1 cinnamon roll in center of waffle maker; close. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together reserved icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
- Serve glaze over hot waffles.