Everyone loves Frank’s and as their advertisements go “I put that #%[email protected] on everything!”. How about a Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip courtesy of the good folks at Frank’s RedHot. This dip with a kick is super easy to make and once you make it once, you will want to make this again.
- 1 (8 oz.)pkg. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup Bleu cheese or ranch dressing
- 2 cups Shredded cooked chicken.
- 1/2 cup Crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE all ingredients in a 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.
If you want to visit the Frank’s RedHot website, here is a link: www.franksredhot.com